– Building and maintaining strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on time project development and execution and impact future business
– Write client brief, creative brief and inspire our creative team to make the best creative outputs
– Leading in proposal development and present proposal to clients
– Creating and managing the project scope and timeline
– Ability to implement processes and procedures
– Meeting consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
– Responsible for building & maintaining relationships with third-party suppliers to make sure input products meet desire quality & deadline
– Working with other departments in our agency such as social media/production department/media… to stream processes to allow for efficient timelines
– Quantity: 02 positions
– Experience: 1->2 year working experience in related fields: Sales, Marketing. Worked at a agency is a plus.
– Excellent English skill
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to be responsible and result driven
– Proven communication skills
– Excellent presentation skills
– Flexible, problem-solvingskills
– Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
– Knowledge of digital tools & channels is a plus
– “Can do” attitude& forward thinking
– “Work hard & play hard” spirit, be enthusiastic in everything you do
– Skills: time management, communication, presentation, problem-solving
– Attractive salary and good benefits will be exchanged directly at the interview.
– Join a young and dynamic team in a friendly and professional working environment.
– Annual Salary review.
– Performance Bonus & Company trip.
Expiration date: 31/03/2017
Please send your CV and cover letter to email firstname.lastname@example.org with title: [Your full name] _ Senior AE
For any question, please call 04 7300 0288